Remove the clear backing from the micro suction pads. Pro tip: use a piece of tape to grab it.
Place your Apple Magic Keyboard on the micro suction pads. The keyboard should be close to the bottom edge; leave about 1/16th in or 2mm of margin for the best fit.
To use your Canopy:
- Unsnap the strap and unfold the Canopy.
- Make an A-frame with the two top panels.
- Fold strap under and snap again.
- Set your device on and enjoy.
To close your Canopy:
- Remove your device.
- Unsnap the strap.
- Fold your Canopy up starting with the keyboard panel.
- Snap the strap closed.